Remember you are REQUIRED to be at the dock AT LEAST 90 minutes before the boat departs.
The OFFICIAL boat times for the 2017 conference are;
We leave Portsmouth Friday 9/1 12:25 p.m or Saturday 9/2 at 9:25 a.m.
We leave Star Island on Monday 9/5 at 1:15 p.m.
Below is the FULL schedule of all the Thomas Laighton trips for this weekend. You can also see information about other boats like the Uncle Oscar (out of Rye) on the Star Island website
*IMPORTANT* – If for some reason the above official conference boat times do not work for you YOU MUST confirm with us AND the island if you plan to take any boat besides the ones intended for the conference.
- 10:55 a.m. You should be at the dock by this time for the 9:25 AM departure
- 12:25 p.m. TL departs Portsmouth (Pel Reunion 3 night)
- 1:25 p.m. TL arrives Star Island
- 7:55 a.m. You should be at the dock by this time for the 9:25 AM departure
- 9:25 a.m. TL departs Portsmouth (Pel Reunion 2 night)
- 10:25 a.m. TL arrives Star Island
- 10:55 a.m. TL departs Star Island
- 11:55 p.m. TL arrives Portsmouth
- 1:25 p.m. TL departs Portsmouth
- 2:25 p.m. TL arrives Star Island
- 3:45 p.m. TL departs Star Island
- 5:15 p.m. TL arrives Portsmouth
- 12:55 p.m. TL departs Portsmouth
- 1:55 p.m. TL arrives Star Island
- 3:15 p.m. TL departs Star Island
- 4:45 p.m. TL arrives Portsmouth
Monday, 9/4 (Labor Day)
- 1:15 p.m. TL departs Star Island (Pel Reunion)
- 2:45 p.m. TL arrives Portsmouth